Monday 23 July 2012

Who cares about Newton?

Nathaniel and I got out cornflour and water for the first time. I was looking forward to introducing it to him and watching him play with it. It never ceases to amaze and sadden me, how many of my friends have never played with this goo and found out how wierd it is.

Nathaniel may well turn out to be one of those friends.

He wasn't in the slightest bit interested in the bizarre physical qualities that it exhibited. He enjoyed colouring it pink and adding glitter, but then found that it irritatingly wouldn't easily be shovelled up by his construction vehicles, so he added more water until it would. And then he played saving vehicles from flooded fields.

Oh well, you can't say I didn't try!

And at least Dorothea enjoyed herself:

No comments: